By accessing the website at https://igamarket.com.au/ and any subdomain of https://igamarket.com.au, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on IGA Market’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on IGA Market’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by IGA Market at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on IGA Market’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. IGA Market makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, IGA Market does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall IGA Market or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on IGA Market’s website, even if IGA Market or a IGA Market authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on IGA Market’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. IGA Market does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. IGA Market may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However IGA Market does not make any commitment to update the materials.
IGA Market has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by IGA Market of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
IGA Market may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of WA and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Spend and Win – T&C’s
Competition entrants must spend $30 or more in store at either the Marmion or Duncraig Foodies Market IGA locations.
Competition entrants must submit their receipt as a proof of purchase in-store, with the correct contact details including an active email.
Each entrant is allowed multiple entries.
Competition will run from 01/10/2021 – 31/10/2021, only at the Marmion or Duncraig Foodies Market IGA locations. No further submissions will be accepted past this date.
Winner will be announced on the 01/11/2021. The winner will be notified via the registered email used upon sign up.
The 6 months worth of groceries vouchers equates to 24x $100 vouchers over the space of 6 months.
This competition is open to residents of Western Australia aged 18 years or over, except employees of Foodies Market IGA, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the company.
The voucher may only redeemed once and only at the Marmion or Duncraig Foodies Market IGA locations and will expire on the 01/11/2022.
Vouchers cannot be redeemed on tobacco or e-pay.
Foodies Market IGA cannot be held responsible/liable if the voucher is lost or misplaced.
Social Media Competition
– This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram or Facebook.
– Competition running 05/10/2021 – 12/11/2021
– No limit of no. of entries, participants must live in Perth, Western Australia and be able to collect the prize from participating stores.
– The winner will be selected at random each week for 6 weeks and notified via participating social media accounts